There is an invisible way to straighten your teeth through a series of clear and removable Invisalign aligners without the need for wires or braces. In addition, you can whiten your teeth while they are straightened. Invisalign braces is orthodontics without braces!
The newest in 3-D imaging technology:
We create a highly accurate three-dimensional digital image of your teeth and bite, on which we create your virtual treatment plan. Before starting your treatment, you will be able to see what your smile will be like.
- INVISIBLE No one will notice that you are in the middle of an orthodontic treatment.
- REMOVABLE During the treatment, you can remove the appliances to eat or drink, in addition, cleaning and flossing will not be a problem.
- COMFORTABLE because this type of treatment does not use brackets or metal wires, it does not cause abrasions in the mouth. Consultations are every 6 weeks.
- WHITENING while using your aligners you can whiten your teeth using a whitening gel.
How do I start?
The first step is to consult for an initial evaluation. If you are a candidate for this treatment, some molds of your teeth will be taken, which are digitized, thus obtaining three-dimensional, virtual images of your teeth and your virtual treatment plan.
Upon approval of your virtual treatment plan, a series of clear Invisalign Orthodontics are made, made specifically for your teeth.
Each pair of aligners is worn for 2 weeks, taking them off only for eating and brushing teeth.
As you replace each pair of Invisalign Braces with the next in the series, your teeth will move, little by little, week by week, until they reach the final position and smile that you have always wanted.
Office visits are every 6 weeks, to ensure that treatment is progressing properly. The average time of these treatments is 6 to 15 months, but it varies depending on the case. The braces price in Pakistan varies from case to case.
How does it work?
Each pair of aligners is worn for one week, taking them off only for eating, drinking, and brushing teeth. As you replace each aligner with the next in the series, your teeth will move, little by little, week by week, until they reach the final position of your teeth. Your visits will be every 6 weeks to evaluate the progress of the treatment.
The average of the total treatment time ranges between 6 and 15 months, and the average number of aligners to be worn during the treatment ranges between 12 and 30, but both data vary depending on the case.
How are Aligners made? You will be amazed!
- The aligners Invisalign are made from a combination of the treatment plan by us and technology in 3-D images of Invisalign braces.
- To ensure a high degree of accuracy during the process, impressions of your upper and lower teeth are taken with a highly precise material.
- The impressions of your teeth are sent to the Invisible braces in Lahore laboratories .These are used to make plaster models of your teeth.
- Using advanced technology, Invisalign transforms your plaster casts into a highly accurate three-dimensional digital image.
- An interactive three-dimensional movie is created on the computer is your virtual treatment plan, and in which you can see the movement of your teeth from the beginning to the final position.
- We can see the virtual treatment plan, and if necessary, make any necessary modification, or any change you want in your final smile.
- Upon approval of your virtual treatment plan, Invisalign braces makes a series of models, which represent each stage of your teeth movement.
- Finally, with the series of models of your teeth, a series of transparent aligners is made, which you must use for two weeks each.
- After having used all the aligners in the series, you will get the beautiful smile that you have always wanted.